BOOST for Men
We have been running this successful 11 weeks course for a number of years (but just for Women) and you have asked why is there nothing out there for Men, well now there is …
BOOST for Men!
We know things happen in life, like difficulties with work or finances, the breakdown of a relationship, overwhelming family responsibilities, or a significant setback. These challenges can take a serious toll on your self-esteem, confidence and mental health, if left unchecked.
Establishing and maintaining relationships, talking about the hard stuff in life and taking action when times are tough are proven ways for men to stay mentally healthy and to cope with the stress of everyday life.
Our BOOST for Men course will help you to:
- Feel happier more often by recognising positive and negative things in life
- Confidently express your needs and wishes
- Feel calmer in challenging situations
- Make positive changes to your life
- Learn how to take time out for yourself
- Meet others who understand how you feel
- Know that you are worth it!!
Join us every WEDNESDAY from 11th October 2017 for 11 weeks from 12.45-2.45pm @The Croft Hall, Hungerford.
If you would like to book or find out more about the course please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01488 682628.
The course is FREE of charge and refreshments will be provided.